2010 Trip West

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thing 3 Post

Please check out my website. I am really excited about getting this set up, because I would like to make the website available to my students to help them be more aware of what's going on in the classroom, and to use it a means for students to access information about my class. Eventually, I would like to have an individual calendar to access from each class, that would have a link to specific homework assignments. One question that I have is, can anyone edit a calendar that I create on Googledocs, or is there a way to block others from doing that?

I found Yola very easy to navigate and set up, once I got a little bit of help from Alicia. Thanks for your time and excellent assistance! Oh, by the way, the URL is http://mrsyoungsmathwebsite.yolasite.com/

1 comment:

  1. Patty,
    Love the website! It looks great. As for the calendar, only those to whom you give editing privileges would be able to edit. Others will only be able to view, as long as you make the calendar "public."

    ReplyDelete